Shopping for an Indian wedding is one of the most adventurous and fun filled part of the entire event. Besides, it is also an essential aspect because wedding is all about starting a new life from the scratch. Therefore, both the bride and the groom are provided with all the effects for new household. So, it is necessary to check that everything is bought and nothing is left. To ensure this, prepare a checklist which should contain all the things to be bought for the wedding couple. Also, put aside ample of time for shopping to avoid any hurry. For your convenience given below is wedding shopping guide in India.
Indian Wedding Shopping Guide
- The first and foremost thing to do is to prepare a budget for your shopping. Prepare a comprehensive budget and set aside expenses for varied items, such as clothes, jewelry, cosmetics, upholstery, household items, gifts, etc. This will enable you to stick to your budget, preventing over expenditure.
- The next thing to do is to make a list for all the things you need to buy. This should include all the things to be bought for the bride, groom, relatives and family members.
- The list for the bride should include objects like clothes, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, toiletries, etc.
- The list for the bridegroom should also include items like clothes, jewelry, toiletries, accessories, gifts to be given etc.
- A separate list for the gift items to be given to the relatives should be prepared o that you do not leave out anybody.
- Another list for the favors for various pre and post wedding ceremonies should be prepared.