Gone are the days when the groom used to come to wed the bride, on a horse. Most of the Indian men prefer traveling by car nowadays. It is not only deemed more classy and luxurious but also comfortable. As a result, car decoration has become an integral part of the wedding decoration activities. No matter, there is no horse for the prince charming; he will take his bride home in a beautifully decorated car. In India, the wedding car is mainly decorated with flowers. It only gives it a traditional look, reminding of the ancient 'Doli', but also appears stylish.
As per the tradition of the yore, the wedding dolis for the bride were
decorated with fresh flowers. Probably this is the reason why wedding
cars are primarily decorated with flowers. Given below are some of the
wedding car decoration tips for Indian weddings.
Indian Wedding Car Decoration Tips
Given below are some Indian wedding car decoration ideas. Check out wedding car décor ideas in India.
Wedding Car Decoration
- For a traditional look choose fresh flowers in the color theme of maroon and yellow. However, it should go with the color of your car.
- You can even decorate your car according to the color theme chosen for your wedding. Therefore, you can use same color flowers and satins.
- In case of flower decoration, use seasonal flowers. You can get them placed individually all over the car or in bunches like bouquets, placed aesthetically.
- You can even go for artificial flowers with satin, organza or netted clothes or else you can try dried flowers.
- Drapery is also a unique idea of decorating your car. Use satin ribbons, colorful threads, bows, tissues, net and bandhani drapes for the same.
- Other traditional accessories that can be used for the decoration are zari doris, mirror artifacts, hangings etc.
- You can even get heart shaped balloons tied at the back of your car.